Destroying confidential materials and documents protects businesses from legal issues. One of the main reasons for shredding is the liability aspect. Discarded items are considered public information unless they are properly disposed of. So secure document shredding decreases the chances of identity theft. At Secure Shred Solutions, we have experienced professionals that can safely shred unwanted hard drives, confidential documents, and other materials. We proudly serve the Storm Lake, IA area.
Our Shredding Services for Storm Lake, Iowa
We provide the following services for residents in Storm Lake, IA:
- Plant-Based Shredding: We transport your sensitive papers to our secure facility for safe document destruction.
- On-Site Services:We can come to your location to safely destroy documents, using our mobile shredding truck.
- On-Call Services: We provide free, safe locked containers to store sensitive documents until we destroy them.
- Drop Off: You can safely drop off any items that need to be destroyed. We'll put your documents in a locked container, then shred them.
- Scheduled Route: We collect and empty storage bins on a scheduled route. We can stop by weekly, biweekly, monthly, or quarterly depending on your shredding needs.
- Purge/Clean Out: We can help you destroy files if you are moving or closing your business.
- Secure Media Destruction: If you need to destroy a hard drive or other media, we can safely shred them.
What Items Should Be Shredded?
At Secure Shred Solutions, we know the shredding process from the beginning to the end. We provide cost-effective services for large corporations to small businesses, as well as individual shredding.
We can safely disregard the following items:
- Credit cards/statements/applications
- Pill bottles
- ID cards
- Medical records
- Return/Unused checks
- Marketing materials
- Budget data
- Business plans
- Junk mail
- Audits and surveys
Contact us today if you need professional shredding in the Storm Lake, IA area. We provide safe and efficient shredding service to protect your private information.